Blended Learning is expanding at Ann K. Heiman!
• Promotes independent, self-motivated learning
• Encourages higher levels of engagement
• Relevancy: it allows students to apply their learning to real-world applications
• Individualized learning: students can speed up or slow down their pace depending on individual needs
• Remaining with their age-level peers while accessing higher-level content
• Learning is tailored to an individual’s interests and preferred learning style
• Learning can happen anywhere, at any time, while giving students access to global experts and information
• Mirror their learning to the world of work
• Real-time feedback is readily available
• Post-secondary workforce readiness, whether attending college or pursuing jobs after graduation
Ann K. Heiman is named the Top Colorado recycling school in the Great American Can Roundup Schools Challenge!
Welcome to a new year at Ann K. Heiman Elementary! We are so excited that you are a part of the Huskies!
6:00 PM - 7:20 PM PTO Meeting - Library
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM Parent/Teacher Conferences
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM Parent Teacher Conferences
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Parent Teacher Conferences
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Student Count Day